My top 5 piled up quite a few losses over the past week. The Lakers fell to Utah, Cleveland lost to Indy, San Antonio was beaten by a Bosh-less Raptors team while the Hornets lost two games to Memphis and Boston.
The only team not to lose – the Celtics. They scored road victories over the Mavs and Hornets.
Changes from last week: The Hornet are out and the Magic are in.
1. Lakers – Odom’s had 19, 18 and 17 rebounds in last 3 games.
2. Celtics – Feeling a lot better after two big road wins.
3. Cavs – Wait. A call actually went against LeBron?
4. Spurs – Trade rumors involving Vince Carter are stunning.
5. Magic – Have zero chance of winning it all, but no other team stands out.