We’ve been knee deep in Twitter and dancers… which is kinda the product of a Celtics off-day. But there are a few lingering things out there worth passing along.
- Jeff Clark has a look at the decision the Celtics will have to make about Leon Powe and Glen Davis this offseason. Each could command $3-$5 million.
- Rajon Rondo is blogging again. And of course, the big update we all want is about his ankles.
As far as my ankles, they are better. Just to be cautious, I still get treatment on them every day. I get taped real good before the games, so I’m pretty coo. I would have to say that I’m ready for the playoffs-it seems like the season went by fast this year.
- I’ve found the one thing the Atlanta Hawks are good at: Amusing videos. Here’s their version of why Lucky got fired.
- Ball Don’t Lie is pitting KG’s intensity against Rondo’s crazy ball fakes.
- Speaking of KG’s intensity, the Garbage Time All-Stars have a pretty interesting take on it.
- Celtics Hub has a brief tribute to Zo… and wants your help with a video.
- The Orlando-Miami game tonight sucked, according to Paul Pierce.